Contact Us

Water or sewer service problem

If you have a problem with your water or sewer service, meter, or water bill, please contact the District’s Operator, Eric Thiry, or

Enviromental Development Partners, (EDP)

17495 Village Green Drive
Houston, Texas 77040
Phone: (832) 467-1599
Fax: (832) 467-1610
Monday through Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm.

If you have a water or sewer problem that requires attention, contact the Operator Eric Thiry at He will determine whether the problem is a customer matter, at which point he would advise you to contact a plumber, or whether the problem is a District issue, at which point he will make necessary repairs and restore proper service at no expense to the customer.

Delinquent water/sewer bill

If you wish to discuss a delinquent water/sewer bill with the Board and may be facing disconnection of service, first contact the Operator Eric Thiry at or appear at the Board meeting in person on the 1st Monday, 6:00 p.m. 8015 FM 1960 West, Houston, Harris, County, Texas 77070.

Tax matter

If you wish to discuss a tax matter or delinquent tax account , first call or contact the Tax Assessor/Collector, Mr. Mike Arterburn of Utility Tax Services L.L.C at