Board of Directors
David Geaslen – President (Term Expires: May 2024)
Mike Rhodes -Vice President (Term Expires: May 2024)
Steve Garner – Secretary (Term Expires: May 2026)
Rosalind Theriot – Assistant Secretary (Term Expires: May 2026)
Becky Campbell – Assistant Secretary (Term Expires: May 2024)
Meeting Day and Time
First Monday of each month at 6 p.m.
13850 Cutten Road, Houston, Harris, County, Texas 77069
Directory of Consultants Operator
Environmental Development Partners, LLC
Mr. Eric Thiry
Eby Engineers, Inc
Mr Dennis Eby
Utility Tax Service, L.L.C.
Mr Mark Arterburn
Marks Richardson PC
Mark C. Eyring, CPA, PLLC
Mr. Mark Eyring
RBC Capital Markets Corporation
Mr. Loren Morales
Claudia Redden & Associates, L.L.C.
Ms. Claudia Redden
Garbage Collector and Waste Recycler
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded from the Texas Secretary of State’s website at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on the May 4, 2024 general election ballot is January 17, 2024.
- Last day to file for place on the May 4, 2024 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on February 16, 2024.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designee by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the Texas Secretary of State’s website at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 4, 2024 general elections is by 5:00 p.m. on February 20, 2024.
- Election locations will be posted on the Harris County Elections website.
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to email@example.com or mail or hand deliver your request to:
Marks Richardson PC, c/o HC MUD 286, 3700 Buffalo Speedway, Suite 830, Houston, TX 77098.